A previous county clerk's name is appearing on the return address of LFO billing statements. How do I change the name to the new county clerk?

To replace the previous county clerk's name with the new county clerk's name, follow the steps below:

  1. Sign on in JIS as an Administrator (AM).
  2. Go to the Court Profile Maintenance (CPFM) screen in JIS.
  3. Change the Presiding Official initials to the initials of the current county clerk's AM user.
  4. For more information, refer to the JIS Online Manual, CPFM screen topic. Although the information in the CPFM documentation is directed to courts of limited jurisdiction, much of it is valid for superior courts.

See also:

RN id: 269