"How do I request a Certification Implementation or Renewal Process?"
Certificate Implementation/Renewal Process
This applies to:
- 3rd Party DMS (Document Management System) Certificates
- Pierce Certificates
- Thurston K Certificates
- JINDEX (Justice Information Network Data Exchange) Certificates
- Any Data-Exchange Customer sharing Certificates with AOC
- The key exchange systems supported are the Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) algorithms and the Digital Signature Standard (DSS). The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) exchange system for signature keys is not supported (i.e., CNG).
- Signed by Externally trusted CA (e.g., GoDaddy, Commodo, etc.)
- Validation Periods should be 1-year minimum. Replacement with AOC should not be necessary prior to that validation's expiry.
- Provide the Public Key to AOC in DER encoded binary X.509 format. (Please attach it to the eService Incident, if possible.)
When a new key needs to be provided to the AOC, the site should work with their local court contact and submit an eService request. Please cut and paste the below information into the eService incident with the appropriate information provided.
The AOC requests a two-week advance notice for certificate replacement. Expired Certificate will cause the service to HALT.
IT Contact Name:
IT Contact Phone:
IT Contact e-mail:
Reason for the Change:
Date/Time Requested for Swap:
Provide Public Key in X.509 format (attach to ticket).
Certificate changes will only occur on AOC Working days with starting time no earlier than 9:00 a.m. and no later than 3:00 p.m.
A copy of the above instructions is available below in PDF format if you need to share this information with IT staff.
RN id: 2510