What changes will be made to JABS to display King County Superior Court data?
What is Changing?
See below for information on how KCCO data will display in JABS.
- Case balance and collection status is not available at this time.
The collection status and balance columns of the ICH, DCH, and PDCH will display as N/A.
- Case data that does not match a statewide standard value will appear in green text.
Data that comes from an EDR court which does not match a data standard, will appear as a code in green text. For a description of these codes, please contact the originating court.
- Denied and Terminated orders entered prior to 11/13/2018 will not be available on the case or person orders tabs in JABS. Please contact the originating court for further information
- Docket entries on a single day may appear out of order.
- Local data that is not considered statewide will not be available. Please contact the originating court for further information.
- New version of the Plea and Sentence tab has been developed for EDR court data.
- JIS, SCOMIS, and Odyssey courts will continue to use the existing versions of the Plea and Sentence tab.
- Sub numbers will not be available.
Person Search results in JABS do not show a visual indicator when person records are matched (aliased) through the EDR Person Matching process.
The EDR has a person matching process that programmatically evaluates person data to determine if a connection can be made between JIS person records and EDR persons. The purpose is to compile a statewide history between JIS and EDR courts.
In JABS, if a connection is made using the EDR person matching process, the case history will display on the ICH, DCH, and PDCH for all connected person records. Therefore, the information is available but there is no visual indicator on the Person Search results.
To view KCCO information only, users should visit the KCCO Portal at:
RN id: 2497