Where can I find help for the Business Intelligence Tool (BIT)?
The following help information is available for the Business Intelligence Tool (BIT):
- BIT Help Manual - Step-by-step instruction of functions within the application. More information is being added frequently, be sure to check back often. Also coming soon: court level exercises.
- Online Training Library - 22 demo videos for basic, intermediate and advanced functions.
- BIT Folder - A folder has been setup within the BIT application to contain help documentation. To access the folder, log into BIT, navigate to the Document Tab, open the Folders Drawer and open the BIT Videos Folder:
- BIT training videos - folders for beginning, intermediate and advance functions (same as videos posted on the AOC ConnectED site).
- BIT Reference Manual - a concise manual that explains in detail each icon and tool bar in BIT. A copy of the document is attached to the Bottom of the Answer.
- Exercises - Modify Report and Create a Variable and Create and Schedule a Report. A copy of the document is attached to the Bottom of the Answer.
These exercises were used during development of BIT and were made for the bitdev environment. The steps will still help walk a user through the process.
RN id: 2464