What Juvenile Court education is available for Odyssey?
Information and resources are available for Juvenile Courts in the preparation for Odyssey, the Superior Court case management system replacing SCOMIS. A JCS and Odyssey Section has been added to the JCS help files to address the questions and provide education for Odyssey. Included within this section are learning modules, instructions and addition information on the following topics:
- What is Odyssey? A module is available to demonstrate the connections between the four applications used by the courts - JIS, SCOMIS, JCS and Odyssey. Information regarding the implementation schedule and project is also available.
- When to use Odyssey? Currently Juvenile Courts use JIS for person information and initiating Juvenile Cases and SCOMIS for review and update of Juvenile Case information. Odyssey combines the functions into one system.
- How to use Odyssey? Multiple short modules have been developed to aid in the use of Juvenile Courts moving to the use of Odyssey with more being added frequently:
- Signing On/Off
- Juvenile Searching
- How to View Party Information
- Warrant Information in Odyssey
- Events (Dockets)
RN id: 2404