I've submitted a question to the Administrative Office of the Courts and got an e-mail saying a response is available. How do I locate the response?
You must register for an account in order to read email responses to your questions.
To Register, select the "My Stuff" tab, then click "Sign Up."
- On the Create Account screen, type your email address and tab to username.
- A warning box may pop up telling you that "An existing account already uses this email address. Click "Get account assistance here."
- On the Account Assistance screen, type your email address then press "Email My Username" button.
- You will receive an email from Washington Courts Customer Services that will either tell you what the username is or it gives you a link to click that will allow you to set up a username and password.
- On the "Finish Account Creation" screen fill out your desired Username and Password then fill out the verify password.
- Press Submit.
- On the Profile screen you should get the message "You have successfully activated your account. Please complete the profile.
- Click Save Changes.
- This will bring you to the Answered Question screen. You will be able to read the answer on this page.
When a person submits a question to the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) the response to the question is sent to the eService Center account and an e-mail is sent to the person to notify them that a response is available for viewing.
To view a response, to update a question, or to cancel a question, you must complete the following steps:
- Click on the "My Stuff" tab above.
- On the "Log in" page, enter the Username and Password that was created at the 'Create Account' step.
- Click <Log In>.
- On the "My Stuff" page, the 'Recommended Documents' appear at the top of the page. Scroll down to find your 'Questions' subsection. The 'Status' section will define if the question is still being worked on by AOC staff, or if a reply has been given to your question.
- Click the underlined subject to open the question.
A response to your question will appear in the center of the page, under the section titled 'Communication History'.
To update your question, type the additional information in the 'Add additional information to your question' section and click the <Submit> button.
RN id: 2227