How should a court handle a juvenile diversion once an order setting restitution is entered?

If there is restitution connected to a juvenile diversion case (SD case type), the diversion case must be filed in JIS for accounting purposes.  There is normally no corresponding SCOMIS case; however, there must be a corresponding juvenile referral. 

Please see the Juvenile Offender Case Filing section of the JIS Online Manual for complete instructions.

For questions, please use eService Center and select Topic 3, Case Management.

RN id: 2104