Where can I find information about the Public Guardianship program?
The OPG Web site contains a wealth of information about the program, including a Brochure, Forms, Policies, Reports, and Contact information.
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) available about the OPG in the eService Center Knowledge Base, as well as other resource links.
- Answer ID: Maintaining my certified professional guardian (CPG) account.
- Answer ID: Find a Certified Professional Guardian (CPG).
- Answer ID: Number of annual CEU credits required for a CPG.
- Answer ID: Becoming an education provider for Certified Professional Guardians.
- Answer ID: Difference between Guardian ad litem (GAL) and Certified Professional Guardian (CPG).
- Answer ID: Becoming a Certified Professional Guardian (CPG).
- Certified Professional Guardian Program page of the Washington Courts Web site.
- Questions and Answers on Guardianship from WashingtonLawHelp.org.
RN id: 2069"