What procedures should a court follow for juveniles on a diversion agreement who have not paid restitution by the end of 12 months?

Under RCW 13.40.080(5)(c), if a juvenile on a diversion agreement does not pay restitution within12 months, a restitution order may be entered by the court.

The link Diversion Case Maintenance  gives information about this particular type of filing.  A case can be created in JIS as an SD case type instead of an S8, S7, etc. using the original referral number associated with the diversion.  The order would have the referral number and be passed onto the juvenile department and docketed in the JCS application.

RN id: 2065