How is a foreign judgment entered in JIS for a district court?

A foreign judgment can be filed in any district court within Washington State if it meets requirements of RCW 6.36.025. Instructions regarding handling a foreign judgment case in a district court can be found in the Manual for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction, specifically in section 4.7 - Judgments.

Instructions for entering a foreign judgment in JIS can be found in the Civil Case Filing (CIVA) Screen section of the JIS Online Manual.  Please note that this is JIS instruction only and will not provide instruction for how to deal with the case once it is filed.

RN id: 2064