How do I sign on to BIT?
The BIT sign in is accessed from the Inside Courts Web site (http://inside.courts.wa.gov).
- Log into Inside Courts with your RACF ID and password.
- From the sidebar menu, expand the Judicial Info System (JIS) item, then click Access JIS. See sample image below:
- Under the Current Applications heading, click BIT- Business Intelligence Tool.
Result: The BI launch pad window displays. See sample image below:
- In the User Name box, enter your RACF ID. (some longtime AOC staff use a 5-digit LAN ID)
- In the Password box, enter your password .
- In the Authentication box, select Windows AD from the drop-down menu.
- Click Log On.
RN id: 2030