What are the options to docket confidential information in SCOMIS?
Docket code CIF - Confidential Information Form can be used to docket that a "Confidential Information Sheet" was filed.
Additional Docket Codes for Sealed/Confidential Documents:
- CNRSE - Confidential Report in Sealed Envelope.
- SEALRPT - Sealed Confidential Reports Cover Sheet.
- SEALPHC - Sealed Personal Health Care Records Cover Sheet.
- SEALFN - Sealed Financial Source Documents(s).
- CSBKDG - Cover Sheet for Background Check.
- SADP - Sealed Acknowledgement / Denial of Paternity.
These codes are located on the SCOMIS Code Manual > Docket Codes > Document / Event Docket Codes page of the Online Manuals:
Please also review the County Clerk's Handbook, Section 14 - Record-Keeping Generally; Destruction, Sealing, and Redaction of Court Records for recommended practices when processing Confidential Information in a case.
RN id: 1842