Where is the online documentation for the Case Closure Reports for court of limited jurisdiction?
You can locate the Cases Eligible for Closure Report in the JIS Manuals under JIS Online Manual > Financial Processing > Receivables > Cases Eligible for Closure Report (Courts of Limited Jurisdiction.)
Or, searching for Cases Eligible for Closure Report from the Search box on the JIS Online Manual page should also return a link to the correct page in the Online Manual.
For criminal and infractions cases from courts of limited jurisdiction, courts can run the Cases Eligible for Closure Report to see if there are cases that can be closed. To run the report, use the Miscellaneous Revenue Reports screen (RVS) and place an X on the last item "Cases Eligible for Closure. Select a Sort and Sequence option, then add the Beginning and Through Date and press <ENTER.>
The report will appear in your court's Print domain the next business day.
Refer to the online documentation (links above) for specific criteria and descriptions of the Sort and Sequence options.
Following are detailed instructions on using the Search function within the Online Manuals.
- Go to the main Online Manual page on the Help Courts Site under Education on the Inside Courts Web site.
- Click the desired Online Manual.
- Click the Search magnifying glass to the left that is specific for that manual, enter your word or phrase in the search box. If you know this is a common term, click the button to search by Exact Phrase.
- Click Enter.
- Read through the descriptions displayed in the Results links to determine which link best describes what you are looking for and click that link.
- If you find that the section of the manual is not helpful, click Back one or more times to return to the list of Results and select a different link. Or click Back one more time to return to the Search box and change your search term.
- Remember, you can always use eService Center to submit a question to AOC Customer Services or call AOC Customer Services at 1-800-442-2169 for assistance.
RN id: 1841