Where can I find more information about becoming a registered court interpreter and court interpreter programs?
The Washington State Court Interpreter Program page of the Washington Courts Web site contains information about both the Certified Interpreter and Registered Interpreter programs. This site includes resources such as:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Information packets.
- Policy manuals.
- Written exam notification form.
- Oral exam information.
- Exam dates and registration forms.
- Continuing Education courses and compliance forms.
- Resources for court interpreters.
- See Answer: Languages Washington State certifies for court interpreter.
- See Answer: List of certified court interpreters for Washington State.
RN id: 1838