Where are the procedures for using the Organization Association (ORA) screen?
The Organization Associations (CLJ Only) page of the Online Manuals explains how to use the ORA screen to:
- Associate a jurisdiction to a court and remove the association.
- Associate an LEA to a jurisdiction and, remove the association.
- Use a default jurisdiction for an LEA.
If you are looking for other information about the ORA screen, such as how it relates to the CPFM, MSP, PRKVIO, or DCXT screens, etc., AOC recommends you perform a Search of the Online Manuals using the search term OFO screen. From the displayed Results, you can select the best link.
Please note! There is NOT a single place from which you can search ALL the Online Manuals. It is important that you first access the manual you want to search, such as:
- Manual for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction.
- County Clerk's Handbook.
- JIS Online Manual.
- Code Manuals (this is the one page where the search DOES apply to ALL the Code Manuals).
- Person Business Rules.
- Superior Court Statistical Reporting Manual.
and THEN perform your Search.
Following are detailed instructions on using the Search function within the Online Manuals.
- Go to the main Online Manual page on the Help Courts Site under Education on the Inside Courts Web site.
- Click the desired Online Manual.
- Click the Search magnifying glass to the left that is specific for that manual, enter your word or phrase in the search box. If you know this is a common term, click the button to search by Exact Phrase.
- Click Enter.
- Read through the descriptions displayed in the Results links to determine which link best describes what you are looking for and click that link.
- If you find that the section of the manual is not helpful, click Back one or more times to return to the list of Results and select a different link. Or click Back one more time to return to the Search box and change your search term.
- Remember, you can always use Ask an Expert to submit a question to AOC Customer Services or call AOC Customer Services at 1-800-442-2169 for assistance.
RN id: 1800"