Where is information on processing an anti-harassment case?
There are many places in the Online Manual that include procedures in processing civil and criminal domestic, anti-harassment, and sexual assault cases. Some procedures are for courts of limited jurisdiction; some for superior courts; and some procedures apply to both court levels.
Rather than provide a long list of links here and possibly inadvertently exclude a link you need, it is recommended that you perform a search for anti-harassment or anti-harassment order from the appropriate Online Manual. The list of Results will give you a good idea about the helpfulness of the links before you click on them.
Please note! There is NOT a single place from which you can search ALL the Online Manuals. It is important that you first access the manual you want to search, such as:
- Superior Court Statistical Reporting Manual;
and THEN perform your Search.
To perform a search:
- Go to the main Online Manual page on the Inside Courts Web site.
- Click the desired Online Manual.
- In the Search box in the upper right corner that is specific for that manual, enter your word or phrase in the search box. If you know this is a common term, click the button to search by Exact Phrase.
- Click Go.
- Read through the descriptions displayed with the Results links to determine which link best describes what you are looking for and click that link.
- If you find that the section of the manual is not helpful, click Back one or more times to return to the list of Results and select a different link. Or click back one more time to return to the Search box and change your search term.
- Remember, you can always use eService Center to submit a question to AOC Customer Services or call AOC Customer Services at 1-800-442-2169.
RN id: 1798