What kinds of court decisions can be appealed and what is the procedure to appeal a decision?
You will find answers to these questions on the following Web site pages:
- Washington State Court Rules: Rules for Appeal of Decisions of Courts of Limited Jurisdiction.
- Washington State Court Rules: Rules of Appellate Procedure (RAP).
In addition to statewide court rules, there are local court rules. Some of the local court rules may include information about appeals. Local Court Rules for Superior Courts, Courts of Limited Jurisdiction, and Municipal Courts in Washington State are accessible from the Local Court Rules page of the Washington Courts Web site.
- See Answer: Help with legal advice or research.
- See Answer: Finding an attorney.
- See Answer: Legal services for low-income families.
RN id: 1692