Why doesn't the case docket attorney show on cases viewed from a public access terminal?
Public access users are allowed to see only a limited set of participant-oriented docket entries. The sensitive docket entries are:
- docket code = '#000073' /*Add a participant docket entry.
- docket code = '#000075' /*Represented by.
- docket code = '#000076' /*Withdrawn as atty for.
- docket code = '#000125' /*Deleted participant from case.
- docket code = '#000180' /*NPC - Case person change.
The above docket entries can be seen by a public access user only for the following participant types:
These codes were established in 1997.
RN id: 1609