How can I get a list of FTA cases that have a zero balance?

***A canned BIT query is available to identify infraction cases that have an active FTA with a zero accounting balance. It can be found in the Public Folders under CLJ Statewide Reports and is named "FTA'd infractions cases that have a zero balance".

Otherwise, for a JIS report see the FTA Outstanding Report section in the Online Manual for instructions about preparing and using this report to identify and adjudicate FTA (Failure to Appear) cases with zero balances in your court.

RN id: 1550