Where can I find information about sealing, vacating, and expunging criminal records?

General Information:

Vacating Convictions:


  • For superior courts and courts of limited jurisdiction:  see the Sealed Cases topic of the Online Manual.

There is NO statutory authority for expunging criminal cases except for certain juvenile diversions.  See the following sections of the online manual:

RN id 1501