How can I get myWashington State voting rights restored?

Please refer to the Court Forms: Certificate of Discharge page of the Washington Courts Web site.

This Web page also provides links to additional self-help resources and legal assistance.

If you do not have the ability to download and print these forms, please call the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) at (360) 705-5328 to leave a message requesting the forms and instructions listed above.

See also:

  • The Court Directory, to locate the County Clerk's office of the court where your case was filed. This is the office where the above Petition and Certificate will need to be filed.
  • The Web sites - Washington Counties page of the State of Washington Web site ( to locate your county auditor's office. This is where you will need to register to vote once your voting rights have been restored.
  • The Elections and Voting page of the Washington Secretary of State's Web site. This site contains current topics, information for votes, elections resources, and contact information.

RN id: 1489