How do I get the Washington Courts Web site updated with our court's current information?

To notify the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) that you want to add or change person information which appears in the official Washington State Court Directory, complete and submit the Washington Court Directory Person Change Form located from a link on the Court Directory page of the Inside Courts Website.

To add or update court or organization information, use the Washington Court Directory Organization Change Form, which is available as a link from the Person Change Form. (Each change form has a link to the other change form.)

Court Directory updates will appear in both locations of the Court Directory, as appropriate:

RN id: 1479