How do I process a non-charge criminal or juvenile offender case if charges have not yet been filed?

Instructions for this procedure are located on the Non-Charge Cases (Superior Courts) page of the Online Manual.

There are three key benefits of filing a case even though no charges may have yet been filed:

  • Provides ability to search for the case online
  • Provides a file to hold the documents and bond on the case
  • Provides a way for the court to receive credit for preliminary hearings held

RN id: 1452