An RCW Code was rejected on the SCOMIS Charge Screen. What do I do?

If a Revised Code of Washington (RCW) code is rejected or displays incorrectly, check the validity of the RCW from the following:

If the RCW on your document is correct and SCOMIS either rejects it or displays it incorrectly, use eService Center to submit an eService request to AOC Client Support.  Select Topic: Case Management, enter your request in the Question Data area, and click the Submit to AOC button.

RN id: 1444