How do I  correct the Sex code on a parent?  I am getting an error "D2053F Parent of a Juvenile, can't change sex code."

To correct the Sex code, please follow the steps below:

  1. On the Family Relationship (FRH) screen for the juvenile, select the parent and delete the relationship using the F9 key.
  2. On the Individual Information (PER) screen for the parent with the incorrect Sex code, change the Sex code to the correct code.
  3. On the PER screen for the juvenile, re-establish the relationship (use F11 to copy, then create the relationship).

For more information on re-establishing the relationship, see the Manage Juvenile Relationships section of the JIS Online Manual.

If you need further assistance, please use eService Center and select Topics Juvenile and Corrections System, enter your Subject and enter your request in the Description field, and click Submit.

RN id: 1394