Where can I find JCS training, documentation, and project information?
There are three key areas on the Inside Courts Web site containing JCS tutorials, documentation, and project information. These pages are listed below with links to each, along with a summary of information to be found on each page.
See the Education/JIS Education/Tutorials page/JCS Training Prerequisite Tutorials and Related Information heading for:
- Training prerequisites.
- Various tutorials.
- JCS Training Logon Screen.
- What's New for Superior Courts.
- Changes for County Clerks.
- Referral Manual for Implementation.
See the Court Resources/Manuals page for links to:
- JCS Code Manual.
- JIS Code Manual for Juvenile Departments.
- Juvenile Case/Person Processing.
- Project Information
See the Judicial Info System (JIS)/Projects & Plans/Juvenile and Corrections System (JCS) page for:
- Project Documents (Overview and Converted Sites Weekly Conference Call minutes).
- Launch the Demo (Same link as the JCS Training Logon screen listed above under the Tutorials heading).
RN id: 1371