How can I print the DCXT entries for my court?

This is a report the Washinton State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) generates for the court and puts in the court's print domain.

To request the County Department Cross Reference Table (DCXT) list for your court, use Ask an Expert and select Topic 2. Accounting.  In the Question Data area, type your request and click Submit to AOC.

RN id: 1298