Where can I find information on refunding a bail overpayment?

If the original payable was receipted as bail, use the Bail/Bond Disposition (BBD) screen to enter the payable amount you want to refund in the Payable field. This will make the payable available to issue a check from the Check on Demand (CKD) screen.

For further information see the Bail Refund and Forfeiture Processing page of the JIS Online Manual on the Inside Courts Website.

RN id: 1291