What criminal history must be submitted with the transfer application under ICAOS?
The Defendant Case History (DCH) needs to be provided with an Application to Transfer. A National Crime Information Center (NCIC) III history should also be run to pick up priors in another state or a new arrest in another state and can be sent along with the Application, although it is not required.
For detailed information about the ICAOS program, there are three Web sites (below) to assist you as well as an attached document listing contact information.
- The Washington State Interstate Compact for Adult Offenders Under Supervision (ICAOS) Website, a link to which is located on the Organizations/National page of the Inside Courts Website. This site includes the following information:
- Advisory Opinions
- Bench Book for Judges & Court Personnel
- On-line Forms
- The national Interstate Compact for Adult Offenders under Supervision (ICAOS) Web site, a link to which is located on the Organizations/National page of the Inside Courts Website.
- Answer: Handling ICAOS Cases Being Supervised Out of State
- The Washington State Department of Corrections (DOC) Web site: (http://www.doc.wa.gov)
- Answer: Finding Information About the Interstate Compact on Adult Offender Supervision (ICAOS)
RN id: 1279