How do I find out if there is a judgment against me?

On July 1, 2005, the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) launched a pilot program called Search Case Records. From this link, you will be able to perform a statewide search by name or case number for particular types of cases, such as Judgments.

Or, if you know the court in which the judgment may have been filed, you can contact the court for information about the judgment.  The Court Directory lists contact information for courts in Washington State.

RN id: 1261