If a judge has ordered deferral of payment of a superior court filing fee, how can I receipt the old fee amount if the deferral extends until after July 24, 2005, when the new fees take effect?

Although it is not possible to override the new fee amount, it is possible to receipt the payment using two payment methods:

  1. Receipt the payment amount with the cash or check payment method.

  2. Then receipt the balance with the Nonpayment method.

For instructions on how to receipt with two payment methods, see the JIS Online Manual/Financial Processing/Receipting/About JRS (Judicial Receipting System - Superior Courts)/Receipt a Payment/Several Payment Methods section.

See also Answer ID: What are the superior court fee and code changes passed by the 2005 Legislature?

RN id: 1259