Where can I find information about harassment?
There are several resources for Washington State that provide information about harassment, anti-harassment and domestic violence. Please refer to the following links:
The Washington State Court Forms page of the Washington Courts Web site contains links to following information:
- Under the Protective Orders heading:
- Domestic Violence - forms, Instructions, and Foreign Language Translations
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- No-Contact Orders
- Links to self-help resources available from:
- Washington Law Help (see the Domestic Violence & Anti-harassment page)
- Legal Assistance from CLEAR (Coordinated Legal Education, Advice and Referral System)
In addition to forms found on the Washington Courts Web site, many courts use their own local forms. Contact information for courts in Washington State is located in the Court Directory.
Many courts have courthouse facilitators to assist you. The Courthouse Facilitators page of the Washington Courts Web site lists courthouse facilitators in Washington State.
- The 1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276) page of the Washington State Department of Social & Health Services (DSHS) Web site.
- See Answer ID: National victim resources.
RN id: 1240