How do you destroy (or expunge) a criminal record in JIS and SCOMIS pursuant to a court order?

Please see the Expunge a Party (Superior Courts) or the Expunge Party (EXP) Screen (Courts of Limited Jurisdiction) sections of the Online JIS Manual.

See also:  Answer: Sealing, Expunging and Vacating Cases. This answer contains definitions, links to the pertinent court rule and RCWs, and links to the appropriate topics in the JIS and SCOMIS Online Manuals.

If you have a further question or request about destroying (expunging) a case, please use eService Center and submit your question to the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Customer Services.  Select Topic: Case Management, enter your question in the Question Data area, and click Submit to AOC.

RN id: 1227