How do I print a report in the Juvenile Risk Assessment (Back on Track) application?
A variety of reports can be reviewed and/or printed in the aggregate or for a a specific juvenile from the Assessments.com home page.
To generate an aggregate report:
- Click the Reports tab from the Assessments.com home page.
- Select the desired report from the green sub-menu area.
- Select the desired report criteria and sort options, then click Go at the bottom of the screen.
- The generated report displays on the screen. To print the report, click the printer friendly option located BELOW the report.
To generate a report for a specific juvenile:
- From the Assessments.com home page, click the alphabetic letter corresponding to the first letter of the juvenile's last name.
- Select the desired juvenile name by clicking the name from the displayed list.
- Click R in the first line of the second column in the juvenile's Completed box. Wait up to several seconds for the screen to build.
- Click the down arrow in the Select Report Type drop-down menu, click the desired report, then click Go next to the Select Report Type drop-down menu.
- The generated report displays on the screen. To print the report, click the printer friendly option located ABOVE the report.
RN id: 1215