How can I pull a case from another county in Back on Track?

The receiving county account administrator can pull the case.  Click "search for a juvenile." A default search page display.

Each drop-down menu allows you to select the search field.  Hints to narrow your search:

  • Use "is equal to" rather than "starts with" or "contains."
  • Use "and" rather than "or."

Click the juvenile's name to display the home page for that youth.

If the series has been closed, the user may pull the case.

If the series is open, the transfer must be executed by staff.  Please contact to perform the transfer, and include the following information:

  • Juvenile's name.
  • JUVIS number.
  • Name of the county the juvenile is currently assigned.
  • Name of the county and name of the caseworker the juvenile should be transferred to.

When receives your e-mail, they will execute the transfer for you.

RN id: 1211