How do I push a case to another county using Back on Track?

The receiving county must request or "pull" the case. If the series has been closed, the receiving county account administrator can pull the case.

If an open series exists, the transfer must be executed by staff. Please contact to perform the transfer, and include the following information:

  • Juvenile's name
  • JUVIS number
  • Name of the county the juvenile is currently assigned
  • Name of the county and name of the caseworker the juvenile should be transferred to

When receives your e-mail, they will execute the transfer for you.

RN id: 1210