Where do I find information on archived cases in JIS-Link?

For detailed information about archived cases in superior, district or municipal courts, please see the Word® document attached to this answer.

Court cases can only be un-archived by the court of record.  A list of courts and contact information is located on the Court Directory page of the Washington Courts Website.

RN id: 1206