Does DOL require a special form to be filed when an unpaid forfeiture is paid?

According to the Public Protection Unit of the Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL):

When an unpaid forfeiture is paid, the DOL requires a letter or fax from the court stating the following information:

  • Name of the bail bond agency
  • Case number
  • Date of payment

For further information, you may contact the DOL at:

  • Phone: (360) 664-6624
  • FAX: (360) 570-7888

RN id: 1166