Does county clerk staff need to enter juvenile Dependency Petition modifiers (Abuse/Neglect, No Parent/Guardian Willing/Capable, and Abandonment) in JIS?

If any of the modifier checkboxes are marked on the pattern form Dependency Petition (attached in PDF format at bottom of this answer), the county clerk should record this information on the JIS Civil Case Filing Add screen (CIVA). However, if county clerk staff does not record the modifiers in JIS, juvenile department staff may record the information in the Juvenile and Corrections System (JCS).

RN id: 1152