I would like to know when court forms are updated on the Washington Courts Web site. Can I receive an e-mail notification when a court form has been changed?
Yes. On the Notification Services page of the Washington Courts Web site, you may register to receive an e-mail notification when a form is added or revised.
This page also contains notification services for:
- Appellate Court Opinions (these include the Washington State Supreme Court opinions) for the last 90 days.
- Caseload Reports for Washington State Superior Courts and Washington State Courts of Limited Jurisdiction.
- Press Releases and Judicial News.
- Weekly Digest for Washington Courts.
In addition, as a court staff member, once you have logged into the Inside Courts Web site (http://inside.courts.wa.gov), you will have access to an expanded set of services for Court Users Only from the Notification Services page. Registration for court users includes signing up to receive e-mail notifications when updates are made to:
- JIS News and Views Newsletter
- JIS Course Information
- JIS Online Manuals.
RN id: 1102