Is a case eligible for dismissal if there is an unsatisfied judgment? If so, what Resolution and Completion codes should be used?

The Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is not qualified to make this type of determination for a case.  It is recommended a judge be consulted on a case-by-case basis for a determination.

If it is determined the case is eligible for the clerk's dismissal, the DSCK (Dismissal/Closure by Clerk) Resolution and JODF (Judgment/Order/Decree Filed) Completion codes would apply.

If the case was not contested, the UNDS (Uncontested Resolution) Resolution and UNCL (Uncontested Completion) Completion codes could be used.

RN id: 1053