Is the JIS News and Views newsletter still being published?
No. The JIS News and Views newsletters were suspended after the January 2005 issue. Since then, the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) has moved to other methods to keep the courts informed of procedures and timely topics; such as:
- Projects and Plans page of the Inside Courts Web site.
- Announcements on the Inside Courts home page.
- Communications to appropriate ListServs. (See Answer ID: Using a Listserv, getting your e-mail address added to a ListServ.)
- Answer ID: Law Table changes communications sent to the courts. (Click button at bottom of answer to register for notification when this answer is updated.)
- The Find Answer (Knowledge Base) feature of the eService Center.
- Automatic Notification Services.
- Online Help for Best Practices:
RN id: 1013