What should we do when a parent's rights have been terminated and the juvenile should no longer be linked to that parent?

This is a procedure that the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Customer Support would prefer to walk through with you on the phone.  Please request assistance and select Topic 3. Case Management, or call the AOC Customer Support for assistance:

  • Local:  (360) 357-2412, Option 3
  • Toll-free:  (800) 442-2169, Option 3

RN id: 950