How do I remove an infraction that was entered on the wrong defendant? 

Changing the defendant on a case involves the Case Person Change (NPC) process.  Refer to the JIS Online Manual, NPC/Person Database Management topic, for complete instructions and information about restrictions in using this process.

Another option is to delete the case using the Non-Civil Case Delete (NCCD) command and then re-file it, using the correct person as the defendant.  Refer to the JIS Online Manual, Delete A Case Filing topic, for more information and restrictions.

RN id: 907