To whom do I send requests for claiming previously escheated restitution?

Requests for escheated restitution are processed through the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Financial Services.

Claim information should be sent to the AOC by the court and include:

  • The claimant's name,
  • Date of original payment(s) by the claimant,
  • Amount(s) that was escheated,
  • The date the money was escheated to the Washington State Department of Revenue, and
  • Documentation showing that the unclaimed restitution was sent to the AOC.

Mail requests to: 

Administrative Office of the Courts
Attention: Financial Services
PO Box 41172
Olympia, WA 98504-1172

RN id: 888