How do I correct a JIS case filed on the wrong person after there has been accounting activity?

Use the NPC (Case Person Change) process to move the case to the correct defendant.  Refer to the JIS Online Manual, Case/Person Change (NPC) Process, for complete instructions.  After making this correction, the case and all associated accounting transactions display on the correct defendant's case history.

See also:  Person Business Rule 10.00 Correcting JIS Person Records.

RN id: 862