How do I enter pre-SCOMIS cases with old RCW's? Some of the cases are 1970's vintage.

Refer to the online SCOMIS Manual, Pre-SCOMIS Cases topic, for complete instructions.  If the RCW on the old case is no longer valid, you may need to contact the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Customer Services by clicking How Can We Help You Today, or by calling (800) 442-2169, Option 3, to have the old RCW added to the law table.

RN id: 861