How do I track and report my CJE credits?

For programs that are offered by the Board for Court Education (BCE), judicial officers will complete a form at the end of each program to designate the Continuing Judicial Education (CJE) credit hours they earned.  For programs sponsored by other entities, judges will report their attendance to the Mandatory Judicial Education Committee (MJEC) to request credit.  Reporting forms are located on the Educational Resources/Continuing Judicial Education page of the Washington Courts Web site. 

Annually, the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) sends each judicial officer a progress report listing total credit hours earned.

See also eService Answer Viewing my CJE status online

RN id: 843