How do I get another copy of the Court Local Revenue Report?

The Court Local Revenue Report is sent to court managers once a year in January. If you need another copy of your court's report for this year, contact the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Customer Services and select Topics: JIS Accounting, or call (800) 442-2169, Option 2.

See the JIS Online Manual, Court Local Revenue Report topic, for more information.

For information on the BARS codes used in the report see Answer: BARS Codes Used in Creating the Court Local Revenue Report.

RN id: 771