How do I request a judge to come to my school?

Washington State teachers can request judges online on the Washington Courts Web site Request a Judge page.  The Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) will contact you when a pairing has been made.  Additionally, teachers can call any Washington State court and directly contact individual judicial officers.  A directory listing contact information can be found on the Washington Courts Web site Court Directory page.

RN id: 633